Sunday, September 30, 2007

Backseat seat belts.



Be aware that this video may be a bit scary at first but it's actually funny!

It's a advertisement for Hari Raya by Proton.

For friends who do not understand the language:
"Didn't I say before, next time wear your backseat seat beat"

There is a new campaign going around about wearing the backseat seat belts. I'm not sure if it's a rule in Malaysia or it's just encouraged but personally I do not wear my seat beat when I'm riding in the rear. In fact I do not know anyone who does. Maybe there is a point in them actually fitting a backseat seat belt other than straping the baby seat in.

Selamat Hari Raya. Maaf Zahir Dan Batin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aiks! It's gooodd... I'm pleasantly surprised. The commercial can be noted as ber-quality. Hehehe.